Wednesday, December 30, 2009

And so it begins!

2010 is just around the corner. Nearly everyone makes resolutions for the new year. People decide to lose weight, eat healthy, exercise more, spend more time with the family, spend less time on the interwebs, oh wait... I'm just listing my New Year's Resolutions! Another one of my New Year's Resolutions is to keep my house clean. It's not that my house is dirty or squalor-worthy, but it's cluttered and I always have to run around like a chicken with my head cut off when company is coming over.

But this year will be different. I'm going to tackle weekly projects (at least!), and keep up with the daily maintenance of the house in a much better way. You'll see me succeed and I'm sure you'll see me fail. I know that there is no way for me to keep myself motivated unless I have it all out here. So this is it... the diary of an absolutely disgusting, disgraceful slob. I will leave nothing out, and I will blog it all for you... if there even is a "you." :)

4 comments:

  1. Great idea, and good luck!

    Add an RSS feed to your blog. I'd love to add you to my feeder. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea how to do that! Can you fill me in on how to do that?

    Thanks so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. On Wordpress there is a widget, Link to RSS. Does Blogger have that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I have it now! Is that it in the upper right hand corner?

    ReplyDelete