Monday, January 18, 2010

I Am A Failure

That's right, I am. Today I am going to go around and take pictures of every room and upload them. This house is filthy and it's my fault--I am a failure. I have been busy-but really not super busy and I have had down time-and have used that as an excuse to not clean. The internet is difficult to get on these days since it's been very easy to just let this whole accountability thing slide.

And I've also completely blown my diet, so there you go... two failures for the price of one!

Today needs to be different and I need to get my act together and get things done. I can't live like this, I can't have my kids living like this, and we all deserve better!

2 comments:

  1. You are so brave! I don't think I could publish of my whole house at one time!

    ReplyDelete