Monday, January 11, 2010

Stupid Camera

Well, I won't be posting pictures tonight because my camera is not being recognized by the computer so the pictures won't upload. It's done it every other time, so I'm not sure what's up except that I've been meaning to do a virus scan so that might be it.

Anyway, I did get a lot done today! The toy room is finished, as is the living room. The kitchen is nice and clean and the foyer is partially cleared out. I can't remember what else I had on my to-do list, but I can tell you that I cleaned from the time I posted until dinner time, practically non-stop. So that's very exciting for me :)

Oh, I have a great tip for you all! Here's a great way to keep your refrigerator clean. Make sure it stops working and then store all of your food in the garage where it's nice and cold. lol! We had a repair man over about four weeks ago because it wasn't working right, he said us cleaning the underside did the trick, didn't check anything, and now it doesn't work. They'll be getting a nice phone call as soon as we have money to repair it. Man am I ticked!

Well y'all have a good night and a good tuesday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment