Friday, January 15, 2010

Internetless!

Sorry I haven't been posting... I'm afraid that I'm going to lose all of my readers, but my internet connection is shaky at best right now. I'm working today to fix it since it's a problem inside the house, not from the internet company.

Anyway, I have a four day weekend and intend to get a lot done today! This evening I will be posting a very picture full post with lots of stuff I've been doing the past week.

Today's To-Do:

1. Clean Levi and Luke's bedroom... it is covered in playdough.. everywhere!
2. Clean the bathrooms (all 3 of them.. ugh!)
3. Straighten living room and playroom
4. Finish putting away the Christmas decorations
5. Straighten our bedroom
6. Scrub down the kitchen

And in the non-cleaning related to-do lists, I have a cake order for tomorrow that I need to start and finish up. Cleaning up after this is, of course, is a necessity!

No comments:

Post a Comment