Thursday, January 7, 2010

Wednesday Productivity Report/Thursday To-Do List








Good Morning!

I didn't get around to posting last night or responding to any comments yesterday, so I apologize for that! You'd think that getting off work early would equate to more time to do things like that but I guess not! Anyway, this is how my house looks right now. The kids aren't awake yet, and since my husband has them today while I work I'm not really sure what I'll come home to. But, for now, the main rooms are straightened and presentable.




What is not presentable is the foyer area. Right when you walk in the play room/tree room is to the left, and the kitchen is attached to that. On the right is the living room. Right in front of you, you would see this mess. However, this is, in a way, a happy mess .I received a gigantic bag of clothes for my oldest yesterday (right at a time when they were desperately needed!), and spent a good while sorting through them last night. But the red bag and the box below it are really inexcusable. I have a habit of piling things that need to go upstairs at the bottom of the stairs. I say I'll take them up when I go up or my husband can do the same. No, the things just sit there for weeks at a time. This is my major clean up project today... I need to get these clothes and the junk out of here!



The only thing I was disapointed in yesterday was that the kitchen stayed messy. Now don't get me wrong, this is a miniscule mess compared to what it usually is, but it is still quite messy.


On the bright side, the laundry chair is free from laundry and the matching chair is clean, too. I also finished up the weekly menu (I can share if anyone is interested!), and the chore list.
Since today is my 4 year wedding anniversary, I'm guessing that straightening the kitchen and picking up the bottom of the stair/foyer clutter will be all I'll get done today :)

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoy your blog. I'm hopelessly messy too and I'm definitely getting some inspiration here! My desk and desk chair are completely unusable because of laundry. Laundry is the complete bane of my existence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! I just came across your blog! It's nice to see someone taking on a 365 challenge! I'm doing one as well but with issues of not wasting time. If you get a chance and would like to read here's the link

    productive2010.blogspot.com

    Hope to see you around!

    ReplyDelete