Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Wednesday To-Do

Good Morning!

Yesterday I did end up getting more things finished up after I posted. I cleaned up the kitchen (yay! This is a new record for me!), worked in the closet (I put four piles of my folded clothes away), straightened the living room, and did another load of laundry.

Today I only work a half day and I should be off work by 11:15. Half the time that means 11:30 or 11:45, so we'll see when I really get off. I was supposed to have that orthodontist appointment but our Wage Works cards haven't come to us yet and they won't bill me later for this, so I had to cancel it. So instead I'm getting the emissions done on the car, since the registration will be yanked as of the 8th because emossions were due the 2nd. That's another thing that an unorganized, cluttered house will do to you. We both could have sworn that the emissions were due on the 31st... nope! Good thing they sent a final notice before yanking the registration :)

Anyway, here's the rest of my to-do list:

  1. Clean up after the tree (My husband says he will be taking it outside when he gets home)
  2. Straighten toy room, sans tree
  3. Put away folded clothes (if my husband doesn't)
  4. Take toys from living room and put in playroom
  5. Work in the closet for 30 minutes after the boys go to bed
  6. Do 2 loads of laundry

Well I'm off to finish getting ready for work now! I hope everyone has a very blessed day and that you get TONS of things done around your home!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amber! I hope you had a good day at work. I was looking at your post from yesterday and wanted to suggest that you clean the table (was it a table or dresser?) first. That way it will be visually pleasing. You can hammer away at that cabinet and glance at your beatiful, clean dresser/table :) to keep you motivated. You are doing so well, keep it up!

    P.S. As a side note, I saw you on Emily's blog and I agreed with you 100% about the tubed meat. YIKES! And you are so NOT a TROLL. Not even half of one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang, I misspelled beautiful! Some teacher I am! :)

    ReplyDelete